8 000-20 000 PLN GROSS
GLIWICE / WARSZAWA, POLAND
PRESALES ENGINEER supports the process of offering complex technological services and products. Extensive knowledge of the solutions’ functionalities is, therefore, crucial.
So is understanding processes – both technical and business. They make the products work and deliver business value to customers.
In this position, you report directly to the CTO, working with the Sales team daily.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills – both in building relationships with clients and effective communication in the team
- Shows high communication skills that enable reaching the real business needs of our clients
- Understands the clients' challenges that allow adjusting technological solutions (products and processes) to the challenges of a given business
- Is persuasive and credible – able to build trust and open the door to further talks in the sales process
- Is professional and responsible – it reflects our key company values
- Has technological knowledge – moves freely in the area of technology and technologically advanced products: ideally, if such as SAP Commerce, commercetools, Headless CMS (Amplience, Magnolia)
- Is self-confident – PRESALES ENGINEER embodies confidence in the way of being, among others during business meetings
- Efficiently manages time and priorities
- Effectively solves problems – can reach the needs and concerns of the client to recommend appropriate solutions and assess the degree of product adjustment to a given case
Join us as PRESALES ENGINEER if you:
- Feel great in interpersonal relationships and quickly find a common language with a wide variety of people
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- Know the e-commerce market, and you are interested in trends
- Have a basic understanding of Agile (Scrum in particular)
- Understand fundamental issues in the area of monolithic or microservice architecture (knowledge of SAP Commerce, commercetools, Magnolia, Akeneo will be an added advantage)
- Want to use your technical knowledge to explain the benefits and competitive advantages of your products or services to potential clients
- Can interest the client, support negotiations regarding the terms of cooperation, and finalize the sales process
Gliwice and Warszawa as preferred cities, but we are open to other options
Send us your CV and meet us at an interview
The tasks of PRESALES ENGINEER include supporting the sales process, understanding customer needs and system requirements through:
- Participating in meetings with clients (potential or current) - presenting the functionality of products and the specificity of services, and answering questions from interested clients
- Developing technical and sales presentations regarding the offered products or services with the Sales team
- Co-preparing the technical part of the offer: responses to RFI and RFP; description of the solution architecture, its key functionalities and business value for the client
- Supporting the solution cost estimation, both in part related to the offered products and their adaptation (development)
- Cooperating with CTO, Sales and Delivery teams in developing the offer
- Supporting market research in the field of new solutions
An experienced PRESALES ENGINEER independently decides about his/her work mode.
Willingness to travel is essential (taking into account the restrictions associated with the pandemic). We assume that it is a maximum of 2 days a week.
For those who are taking their first steps as PRESALES ENGINEERS, we provide full support to get started.
Before starting independent work, we offer, among other things, training in sales techniques and the care of a sales mentor who knows business practices, clients and procedures as well as the culture of our organization.
At a later stage in this role, it is essential to continue education in both engineering and sales.
ENGINEERS BEHIND COMMERCE SUCCESS OF OUR CLIENTS – We focus on business objectives, while we make sure technology is on the right track and will let them lead in the future.
12+ years of E-commerce Enterprise Experience delivering most advanced commerce solutions for European customers
- Broad project experience
- Technological knowledge
- Expertise in Agile processes
- Our passion for creating the best possible business output out of the technical baseline
We believe commerce is going through a paradigm shift. The future belongs to best-of-breed backend solutions chosen to support clients' needs ideally. Neat mobile-first PWA frontend provides perfect customer experience and glues those services together in one seamless platform.
As pragmatists, we know though that often the reality is still not there. Together with the clients, we establish and execute a clear strategy to bring commerce platforms to a new level.
Commerce success relies on the efficient use of technology in a wide range of areas. At ENGINIETY, we:
- advice on the transformation strategy
- deliver projects based on leading software platforms
- build ready-to-use components to increase ROI, and
- provide support and operations for the overall solution
- SAP Commerce Delivery
- commercetools and Microservice-based Commerce
- DevOps & Application Support
- Consulting & Advisory
- IPA.C – ENGINIETY PWA frontend framework
A sophisticated commerce business strategy requires a compound platform for its effective execution. Whether it is based on conventional software like SAP Commerce or modern best-of-breed concepts, it will always consist of key subsystems covering particular business processes.
- Transactional Commerce
- Product Information Management (PIM) and Product Content Management (PCM)
- Digital Experience Platforms (DXP & CMS)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- a full-time job with an employment contract
- financial terms based on your competences and experience, between 8 000-20 000 PLN gross
- work on cutting-edge technologies and dynamically developing commerce projects
- private health care, a MultiSport card, and life insurance
- an English language course
- professional development possibilities such as training sessions, certificates, and attendance of conferences
- access to our library – if you can’t find what you’re looking for, we can order it for you
- regular integration events, for example – trips and on site parties
If you have any questions, please contact