4 500 - 6 500 PLN GROSS
REMOTE / GLIWICE (POLAND)
People who enjoy fast and continuous growth and are willing to support our clients with the operation of applications delivered by ENGINIETY. This well-knit team of L2 specialists ensures smooth, day-to-day running of enterprise software platforms. As one of our experts, you will work two shifts (8-16 and 14-22) + on-call.
Driven by strong engineering values and built on unique team expertise we deliver commerce technology for European market leaders. ENGINIETY is trusted partner in designing, building and maintaining complex commerce platforms with a clear goal of advancing clients' businesses.
Our team provides support to evaluate, choose and implement commerce, PIM, DXP, CMS and DAM solutions to build up a consistent, flexible and future-proof system architecture.
We trust in technology and automation. We use JIRA Service Management and ServiceNow as ticket tracking tools for day-to-day work. We communicate on Slack rather than by phone. And yes, we do gain great effectiveness thanks to ITIL and an Agile-driven approach.
- has an overview of Application Support processes or any support experience
- would like to provide business and technical support for incoming tickets regarding application and system integration
- has a technical background and would like to play the L2 support role
- are willing to develop and learn best practices regarding software support and delivery
- approaches technical problems analytically, always looking for their root causes first
- are proficient in spoken and written English (B2/C1)
- know SQL syntax
- are familiar with basic REST API and Linux-related concepts
- are willing to explore cloud-related concepts (knowing Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon Web Services is a plus!)
- do not hesitate to delve into technical documentation
- work well in a team but you are also very good at organizing your own work
- enjoy learning and want to pursue enterprise applications-centred career
- a full-time job with an employment contract
- financial terms based on your competences and experience, between 4 500-6 500 PLN gross
- work on cutting-edge technologies and dynamically developing commerce projects
- private health care, a MultiSport card, and life insurance
- an English language course
- professional development possibilities such as training sessions, certificates, and attendance of conferences
- access to our library – if you can’t find what you’re looking for, we can order it for you
- regular integration events, for example – trips and on site parties
WORK REMOTELY AND FROM OUR OFFICE IN GLIWICE – WHEN NEEDED
If you have any questions, please contact