7 000-15 500 PLN GROSS
REMOTE / WROCŁAW (POLAND)
A person who wants to expand their business analysis competencies. You will work closely and develop long-term relations with the client and other business partners.
Are you interested in gathering and collecting requirements, preparing specifications and test scenarios? Would you like to offer your help to other development team members and remove obstacles and eliminate ambiguities on the road to project’s success?
Driven by strong engineering values and built on unique team expertise we deliver commerce technology for European market leaders. ENGINIETY is trusted partner in designing, building and maintaining complex commerce platforms with a clear goal of advancing clients' businesses.
Our team provides support to evaluate, choose and implement commerce, PIM, DXP, CMS and DAM solutions to build up a consistent, flexible and future-proof system architecture.
- has experience with the Agile methodology as the Business Analyst and/or Product Owner/Scrum Master
- is able to think analytically and draw conclusions based on commonly known facts
- knows techniques of facilitating workshops with clients (obtaining requirements, designing systems from the scratch, gap analysis, etc)
- can easily acquire and define business requirements
- understands business goals of the projects so that they can effectively assess and plan it
- knows what Gap Analysis process is and is able to run it smoothly
- can obtain information and logically link it together
- knows English well enough to participate fluently in meetings with the team and the client
- is experienced in validating UI/UX projects in terms of usability and received requirements
- can develop and maintain the requirements set
- is able to moderate meetings and work with various target groups (clients, external partners, project team)
- have technical knowledge which allows you to communicate smoothly with other project team members in various roles (e.g. Analyst, Tester, Software Developer, Architect)
- are in your element when it comes to consulting
- are interested in the e-commerce market (trends, technologies, system architecture)
- know or would like to learn about modern e-commerce platforms such as SAP Commerce or commercetools
- are interested in modern IT solutions (e.g. headless, microservices, cloud)
- a full-time job with an employment contract
- financial terms based on your competences and experience, between 7 000-15 500 PLN gross
- work on cutting-edge technologies and dynamically developing commerce projects
- private health care, a MultiSport card, and life insurance
- an English language course
- professional development possibilities such as training sessions, certificates, and attendance of conferences
- access to our library – if you can’t find what you’re looking for, we can order it for you
- regular integration events, for example – trips and on site parties
WORK REMOTELY AND FROM OUR OFFICE IN WROCŁAW – WHEN NEEDED
If you have any questions, please contact